|ABOUT US Golfjournalisterna The Swedish Golf Writers Association|
* The Swedish Golf Writers Association was established in 1976 and is an association for journalists, photographers and other media representatives reporting on various aspects of golf.
* The association is a network for the golf media, offering training, study tours and competitions for our members. The primary goal of the association is to improve working conditions in all golf related media activities.
The Swedish team finished third at the 9th
European Championships for golf playing
journalists in Mons, Belgium 2017.
* The organisation is not bound by any unions, authorities, media or commercial interests.
* As a member you can stay informed about the association and its activities. If you have any questions about the web site, or the association in general, please send an e-mail to the Swedish Golf Writers Association.
* If you are interested in becoming a member of the Swedish Golf Writers Association, please e-mail our chairman, Gunnar Walldén.
* Try Google translate to read our other pages in English, Deutsch etc.
Statutes for the Swedish Golf Writers Association (in Swedish)